“Beyond what we would have expected to have achieved given the budget”
The ICUC Learning Management System, L-Cubed, puts the user in control of access to learning and information. L-Cubed:
- Is an efficient system for creating, delivering and managing learning
- ‘Keeps out of the way’ and puts learners in direct contact with learning resources – ‘letting learners learn’
- Provides access to resources ranging from the internal/confidential to those freely available on the Internet
- Puts users at the centre of learning
- Prompts and motivates users through timely and informative e-mails
- Enables trainers or subject experts to assemble well structured learning or information
- Enables information and learning courses to easily evolve with user demand and organisational importance ensuring resources are used as appropriately as possible
- Is hosted on our servers and delivered over the Internet
L-Cubed is extremely flexible and can be used in a myriad of different ways – from the secure presentation of a simple document to a group of people located anywhere in the world – to the organisation and management of learning activities, both online and offline, for any individuals or groups of learners.
Author and administrator training can be provided remotely or face-to-face and ongoing ’24/7′ support/advice is always available via e-mail.
You can try out the system including a couple of short demo ‘courses’. Just contact us!