Too often learning resources end up with images that just don’t quite do the job intended – often because of budget and time constraints.
Knowing and sticking to some key points can enable savings to be made in both of these constraint areas.
Nikos gives us some interesting pointers under these headings:
- Match your illustration to your overall aesthetic
- Use pictures to tell a story
- Lies, damn lies, and charts
- The internet is not an stock image library
- Prepare your images appropriately
- Add captions and respect usability guidelines
Click here to read Nikos’ article in full.