Christopher Pappas has pulled together a myriad of very useful information for anyone considering moving their traditional corporate training centred on face-to-face training to, in part or wholly, online eLearning.
There are lots of links to supporting articles which make this a very good place to start.
However, it also serves as an excellent reminder and information souce for just about anyone who already uses eLearning as part of their mix.
Christopher’s six questions are:
- What are your core online corporate training objectives?
- Which instructional design models/theories will you utilize?
- Which online training course format should you use?
- Which online training delivery methods should you use?
- What is your desired level of online training interactivity?
- How will you be assessing the effectiveness of the online training courses?
Click here to go to Christopher’s article.