Here they come up with 7 tips which will help you to do just that, put more of a human element into your eLearning resources so as to make them more engaging for the learners.
The seven tips are:
- Put Learners At the Center.
- Address the Human, Personal Need.
- Lose the Robotic Corporate Speak. Write for Humans.
- Use Human Faces.
- Use Realistic and Personalized Images.
- Human interaction, either through email, social networking, or even the phone is important
- Authenticity in eLearning.
Click here to read the article which gives details on each of the tips.